Yellow Bay Montana Lodge
Enjoy a unique Montana vacation getaway overlooking the Flathead Lake, from your own historic 3-bedroom Montana Log Lodge.
Situated on 5 acres with a cherry orchard behind, our wonderful Historic Flathead Lake Log Lodge Vacation Rental is located 15 miles south of Bigfork at Yellow Bay, Montana and has outstanding views of Flathead Lake. Fully furnished & equipped including kitchen & bath. This spacious 3 bedroom lodge is perfect for 6 or more guests. The Lodge is an historic 1905 hand hewn log cabin, fully restored in 2008. The inside of the lodge is decorated in a rustic frontier style, where the warmth of the reclaimed logs and woodwork creates a very cozy environment. The lodge is very spacious and well equipped with 1,200 square feet with vaulted wood ceilings, and can accommodate 6 comfortably. The Master Bedroom has a king size bed with windows facing the lake, the Loft bedroom view is also incredible and has a queen size bed, the log bunks in the Bunkroom is perfect for the younger guests, and there is also a futon in the living area if needed.
There is a full Kitchen with vintage appliances and country table. The Bathroom has an antique claw-foot tub, separate shower, and a pair of pedestal sinks. There is a stack washer/dryer and lots of storage in the rear mudroom. The beautiful large covered front porch has a gas BBQ and overlooks Flathead Lake. The open Living Room has vaulted ceilings, antique furnishings, woodstove with stock of wood, and the lodge is furnished with everything you could need including pots, pans, dishes, wine opener, gas bbq, microwave, range, refrigerator, towels, bedding, books, games, etc.
We also have wireless internet access. (No TV-No Phone, but cell phone service is available)
Our Log Lodge has a great covered porch overlooking Flathead Lake & Wildhorse Island as well as a gazebo and private yard area. The Yellow Bay State Park public beach & boat ramp is just a short drive away (or walk). A truly unique vacation getaway in beautiful Northwest Montana. This is a great vacation rental.
- Short walk or drive to the beautiful, crystal clear waters of Flathead Lake (largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi). A relaxing drive to Glacier National Park, National Bison Range, The Bob Marshall Wilderness, The Mission Mountain Wilderness, Swan Lake, Swan River, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Jewel Basin, and Native American historical sites.
- Minutes away you have the small town of Bigfork, known for its spectacular Summer Theater, friendly locals, annual festivals, numerous art galleries, unique boutiques and shops, and world class restaurants.
Contact Us For Availibility
$335 / night – $2,000 / week
$270 / night – $1,600 / week
$190 / night – $1,150 / week
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Add $10/night.
- 50% non-refundable deposit of your full reservation is required for confirmation.
- Add 7% Montana accommodation tax to total rate.
Credit cards as well as US and Canadian dollars accepted.