Bigfork Village Rapids Condo
Enjoy your mornings and evenings overlooking the “Wild Mile” of the Swan River from the lovely private deck of our 1-bedroom condominium rental.
Relax to the roar of the rushing Swan River and enjoy Downtown Bigfork Village.
This beautiful one bedroom Montana Vacation Rental Suite is located in the heart of Bigfork Village. Situated on 250 feet of Swan River frontage, this is an incredible one-of-a-kind location. One block to fabulous restaurants, the Playhouse Theater and shopping. This is an active and lively location in the downtown area of Bigfork and features open-air bars and restaurants with music on summer nights. It is two blocks to the public dock on Flathead Lake. The Swan River Nature Trail begins 2 blocks from the condo and the rushing water of the Swan River is right off the rear deck.
Located in a 12-unit residential / office condominium complex, this cozy condo features mountain decor, log furnishings, hand-hewn beams, carpet and tiled floors with forced-air heat and air conditioning. The space is designed for 2 guests but can accommodate up to 4, and has a fully equipped kitchen and bath. The 1-bedroom/studio set up has everything you could need including pots, pans, dishes, wine opener, gas bbq, microwave, range, stack w/d, under-counter refrigerator, towels, bedding, books, games, etc. Easy ground floor access and handicap parking. The large deck opens right out to the Swan River for summer enjoyment.
- Located in the heart of Bigfork Village, known for its spectacular Summer Theater, friendly locals, annual festivals, numerous art galleries, unique boutiques and shops, world class restaurants and the Swan River Nature Trail. Walk to all Bigfork has to offer.
- 2 blocks to the public dock with access to the beautiful, crystal clear waters of Flathead Lake (largest natural freshwater lake west of the Mississippi). A relaxing drive to Glacier National Park, National Bison Range, The Bob Marshall Wilderness, The Mission Mountain Wilderness, Swan Lake, Swan River, Whitefish Mountain Ski Resort, Jewel Basin, and Native American historical sites.
Contact Us For Availability
$235 / night – $1,400 / week
$190 / night – $1,150 / week
$145 / night – $850 / week
- Well behaved dogs are welcome. Add $10/night.
- 50% non-refundable deposit of your full reservation is required for confirmation.
- Add 7% Montana accommodation tax to total rate.
Credit cards as well as US and Canadian dollars accepted.